Lots of study’s have been released over the last couple years showing the disturbing trend between inflammation in the body and disease and/or chronic illness/conditions.
Here are some anti-inflammatory foods to help keep inflammation down in the body.
Meat, Fish, Poultry:
- chicken, trukey and lamb
- all legumes, dried peas and lentils.
- cold water fish: such as salmon, halibut and mackerel
- red meats
- cold cuts, frank furter, sausage and canned meats
- unsweetened, live culture yogurt.
- milk substitutes such as: rice milks, nut milks and soy beverages
- milk and cheese
- cream and ice cream
- non-dairy sweeteners