https://www.harmonywellness.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/lima_beans_and_snap_peas.1.jpg 160 160 Harmony Wellness Vancouver https://www.harmonywellness.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/harmonyweblogo_horiz.jpg Harmony Wellness Vancouver2015-02-20 12:52:092015-02-20 12:52:09Lemon-Mint Snap Peas & Lima Beans
Lemon–Mint Snap Peas & Lima Beans
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 10 ounces frozen baby lima beans, thawed (use canned beans if easier- rinse well first).
- Whisk shallot, oil, lemon juice, mint, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a medium saucepan fitted with a steamer basket. Steam snap peas and lima beans until the snap peas are tender-crisp and the lima beans are heated through, 5 to 7 minutes. Toss with the vinaigrette.