Recipe: Watermelon, Arugula, Feta Salad
Original recipe makes 8 cups
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups bite sized watermelon chunks
- Whisk the olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, and salt together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine the arugula, spinach, onions, and tomatoes in a large salad bowl. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad mixture; toss to coat. Add the feta cheese and watermelon to serve.